At Springbrook we believe that learning never ends, that challenges are opportunities, and that dependence can be transformed into independence.
- Our programs are designed to teach the skills needed to maximize potential while putting each experience in context.
- Each person’s unique abilities, interests, talents and needs are a key part of our program planning with every individual’s goals and desires predicated first by their humanity, not their disability.
- Springbrook is dedicated to the potential of each person and the power of community.
- We work at school, in communities, and in the home to create an all-inclusive learning experience that makes every day a chance to discover, build, and grow.
What makes us different?
- Our educational, residential, therapeutic, habilitation, and community support options span all aspects of, and times in, an individual’s life—from birth through end-of-life.
- Our commitment to advanced research and treatment guarantees that every person we serve has the opportunity for independence and choice.
- Our staff is the most highly trained, compassionate, and skilled in the field.