Make a difference for our team (and your wallet). Refer a friend or family member – anyone who you think could make a difference here at Springbrook – through the Employee Referral Bonus Program! Continue reading below to find out how your referral could earn you $1,000! Thank you for your assistance in making Springbrook a great place to work, with the best employees in the area!
Residence Counselor - Sunshine House
A residense counselor in the GEMS program provides assistance to individuals receiving services throughout all aspects of their lives across educational and residential environments. As a residence counselor, you will help students by promoting choice and independence, all the while providing protective oversite.
Residence Counselor - Stone Quarry
Residence Counselors in the Community Homes program provide assistance to individuals receiving services throughout all aspects of their lives across residential environments and accessing their community. You will help residents by promoting choice and independence, all the while providing protective oversite.
Employee Referral Form
Who can make a referral?
All employees in full-time equivalent positions are eligible to receive a referral bonus with the exception of the following:
- Agency Directors
- Selecting manager/supervisor or other persons associated with the selection of the candidate
- All Human Resource staff
- Family members as defined by current anti-nepotism policy (relative [parent, in-law, child, sibling, grandparent, grandchild, spouse, aunt, uncle, niece, nephew], a domestic
partner, or a person that s/he has an intimate relationship with).
What type of jobs are eligible for this award program and what is the award?
All positions at Springbrook may be eligible for a $1,000 employee referral award. If the candidate you referred is hired, you will receive a referral award at 6 months ($250), 12 months ($250), and 18 months ($500).
Who can be referred?
Candidates are eligible for employee referral provided they:
- are not currently employed by Springbrook in any capacity, including temporary;
- have not been previously employed by Springbrook;
- are not being hired for an SDS Worker position; or
- have not been referred previously by someone else.
Candidates must demonstrate that they have:
- the required qualifications; and,
- a good employment record
The Director of Human Resources will make the final determination regarding eligibility after the candidate applies and the application or resume has been received.
How do I refer someone?
The process of referring a candidate is simple. Just complete the Employee Referral Form (see above) and send it to Human Resources. If you refer more than one candidate, you need to complete a separate form for each person. You may refer someone only one time. The applicant must indicate that you referred them on their online application. When asked, “How did you hear about this position?” on the application, the individual should select the Employee Referral button and enter your name in the blank field.
When am I eligible to receive the referral award?
You are eligible to receive the award:
- if you submitted your referral form prior to the time the candidate was hired for a position;
- the candidate you referred is hired; and,
- you, and the referred employee, are employed by Springbrook, in good standing, when the payment is eligible to be made.
The referral award will be made as a taxable, additional payment and will be included in your regular paycheck.
Springbrook reserves the right to make changes to this program at any time